A productive day



It's been a somewhat productive day for me, though I didn't get a whole lot of writing done. Sometimes what I call productive, is just a few really good ideas for what I might write later on.

In one of my writing groups we sometimes have writing challenges. This is where we will choose a topic or a picture as a writing prompt and everyone who wants to join in will write a poem or a very short story on that subject matter. I find it a lot of fun, and a good way to keep creative juices flowing. My productive thought today will be a great help in this area.

I was hoping to have an update to post on one of my projects today, but I've been told it won't happen until tomorrow. I was assured it will be well worth the wait, so keep checking in on my author page.
https://www.facebook.com/charlotterainsauthor/?fref=nf

2 comments:

  1. That's really awesome. You are so good with words and describing things, you are such an amazing and talented writer. You really have accomplished so many incredible things. You truly are a blessing from God.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aww! Thank you so much, Sonya! And thank you for joining my blog. I agree, I have been blessed in so many ways. One of the blessings I received was a love for books and reading. That came at a very early age and developed over many, many years. To be a writer, first you must love to read. Thanks again for the lovely comment. Have a great week end!

      Delete