Writing for children is a joy!


I've been down with the flu for several days now, but today I've begun to feel a little better. I do hope all of my friends are well and enjoying much nicer weather wherever you might live.

I've found it such a joy to write for children since publishing a series of children's picture books with my friend, Mila DelaRosa. The third book in the, "Mis-Adventures of Chance" series is soon to be published in only a few weeks now, and the cover for my latest book, "Ladybug! Ladybug!" is nearly finished.

I love seeing the excitement in a child's eyes as they turn the pages of a beloved book. It brings back such fond memories of when I first began to appreciate books and learn from them. Just knowing that I might also bring joy to a child by one of my books is such a rewarding feeling. And well worth the time and effort put into the project.

If you have children or grandchildren, nieces or nephews, please surround them with books and read to them often. There's no greater learning tool for a child than a book.

Have wonderful and very blessed week end my friends!



No comments:

Post a Comment