Me a children's book author!



Several years ago, if anyone would have told me I would be the author of several children's books I would have thought them mad! It has been a long journey with many ups and downs, but I wouldn't trade it for anything else.

Getting messages and photos from parents who have purchased my previous books for their children, hearing how delighted they were at receiving them is beyond anything I could ever have imagined.
Just this morning I received the final proof for the book cover of my soon to be released picture book, "Ladybug! Ladybug!" and my heart leaped for joy! I could just see tiny hands turning pages and little eyes filling up with wonder and delight at seeing the beautiful illustrations. What greater reward could one ever feel than this!

Many of my family and friends have been asking when my next books will be released. Well, the third book of the "Mis-Adventures of Chance" series, "A Day At The Park" is now available for online purchase. Hop over to my author page for more info!  https://www.facebook.com/charlotterainsauthor/?fref=nf  And hopefully "Ladybug! Ladybug!" will be available in July! (Keeping my fingers crossed!)

Wishing my friends and fans a wonderful and safe week end!



4 comments:

  1. As a father and educator, I know the unequivocal feeling of bringing joy to children. However, I can only imagine how marvelous a feeling it would be to touch the lives of children you've never met through your words. Blessings!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It is truly a joy and a blessing. Thank you, Arnoldo. Have a wonderful new week!

      Delete
  2. Isn't it exciting?! It's been a joy riding along your journey this past year. Here's to the next one! Best wishes to you!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, Alexandra! It has been a joy working with you and I hope we can continue the journey.

      Delete