Been absent for a while now. Hoping all my followers are doing well and staying warm in this colder weather. It's looking like rain here, but I don't mind. As most of you know, I love rainy days and nights, cozying up to a good book and a hot cuppa tea or coffee.

My daughter has come to stay for a while, and with her help, we've managed to get some much needed cleaning and rearranging done. I'm so thankful for her help, and for her company. We've done a lot of catching up, and suddenly I'm feeling my age. lol!

With the cleaning getting done rather quickly, I'm finding a bit more time for my writing. There's a lot of projects I would love to finish up before the end of this year. And speaking of this year, it has really been a good one for me. I feel so blessed, and can't wait to see what the new year will hold in store.

Hoping everyone will have a great week with your family and friends! God bless!

~ Charlotte

2 comments:

  1. Glad to see you posting again. Love reading your books to my neices and nephews. God Bless! Have a good night.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so very much! So happy your nieces and nephews are enjoying my books. Hoping to have more books to add to the series in 2017. :) Have a great holiday, and Gods' blessings to you as well.

    ReplyDelete