Back to work!




I hope my friends are enjoying my blog. I will try my best to post something new at least twice a week. I've been rather busy with family and have been neglecting much of my work lately.

My newest children's book, Ladybug! Ladybug! seems to be coming along nicely and I am very anxious to share updates with you! A little bird whispered in my ear there just might be something to share by the end of the week. I'm all smiles!

I'm also beginning a new chapter in my novella tonight and it seems new characters are jumping out of the woodwork! I never know which direction they are going to lead me, so I am as much in the dark as you are right now. If you want to read a snippet from this work in progress, just hop on over to my author page.
https://www.facebook.com/charlotterainsauthor/?fref=nf

Hope you all have a great day!

2 comments:

  1. I'm so shocked and pleased to hear about you're new book. I am so anxious to read it, if it's anything like your other stories then it's sure to be a best seller!:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks so much, Sonya, for your kind comment. "Ladybug! Ladybug!" is scheduled to be released in June of this year, but I still have a ways to go with the novella. If you take a look at my author page, I have been posting an excerpt here and there as I go along. I can say it is a fun project!

    ReplyDelete