Love inspires poetry!



Love inspires poetry. It's as simple as that. Whether it's a lost love, a lasting love, or even an unrequited love, that love is poetry waiting to be written.

"Roses and Thorns" is simply a culmination of many types of love. A rollercoaster ride, if you will, through many love affairs. Some are warm and cozy, others heart wrenching, and some fiery and passionate. All little stories within themselves that many will read and relate to.

I must confess that, as most poets do, I used bits and pieces of my own life experiences in several of the poems within this book. None are immune to the glories or heartbreaks that falling in love might bring. As I said in this book's introduction," Beauty oftentimes comes with a price. When we pick a rose, we must be careful of the thorns."

I pray your week is going well, my friends. Blessings to you all!



No comments:

Post a Comment