Writing can be so much fun!


 
I've been having so much fun with my writing lately, I almost feel guilty! I don't know if it's due to the publishing of my last book, Ladybug! Ladybug! or the nice Fall weather, but whatever it might be, I'm thankful and very much enjoying the change.
 
My co-authored series of picture books for the very young, The Mis-Adventures of Chance, will be coming to an end soon. The last book of that series is nearly finished and will be making its way to the illustrator. It will be packed with fun for all the little ones who fell in love with the book's character, Chance.
 
My Flitter, Flutter, Crawly series is also coming along nicely. Ladybug! Ladybug! has already put a smile on a few little faces, and each new book promises to be a big hit with all the little nature lovers out there.
 
Whether I'm writing, thinking about what I'm going to write next, or just taking a break from my everyday life, I find myself feeling blessed beyond measure. Life is good, and I'm so grateful to be able to share, if only through my writing, a small part of it with you, my friends.
 
I hope you will keep coming back for future updates on all of my upcoming books. And please, feel free to post any comments or questions. :)
 
 
~ Charlotte







4 comments:

  1. I enjoy writing a lot, but I don't get to do much these days, other than a little blogging. Blessings!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hello Arnoldo. Sometimes it's hard finding the time to write when we have a busy schedule. Our mutual friend, Alexandra MacVean, has given us a good idea with her lovely daily planner. I, for one, intend to try it. Have a great day, and thanks for stopping by. :)

      Delete
  2. I am super excited about the last Chance book. I just can't wait to read it. If it's anything like the others I know the kids will really enjoy it. I've noticed that you seem happier since its cooled down some. It's really good to see you feeling better and smiling more.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks so much, Sonya. So happy your children are enjoying my books. Yes, the cooler weather does seem to help with my writing mood, and I seem to find a bit more energy during the cooler months as well. Thanks for stopping by.

    ReplyDelete