My newest book has arrived!


My newest poetry book, "Reflections," was just released on Lulu today and I couldn't be more pleased. It's filled with all my favorite poems, several new ones, and many narrative poems never published until today. I do hope my fans will use the links to pop over and take a look. It will soon be available online at B&N and Amazon as well.

My illustrator is hard at work on my next children's book, "Bluebird! Bluebird!" I must admit I am sitting on pins and needles wanting to see the wonderful book cover I know she will create! Please stay tuned for future updates. :)

Have a wonderful evening and stay blessed!

~ C.J.

6 comments:

  1. Congratulations ~ Wonderful cover and I am sure delightful poems ~ thanks, I am so happy for you.

    Happy Weekend coming to you ~ ^_^

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much Carol. I agree, this cover is beautiful. My publisher did a wonderful job.

      Have a great weekend yourself. :)

      Delete
  2. Replies
    1. Thanks so much, Arnoldo. I am thrilled! Thanks for stopping by! :)

      Delete
  3. Congratulations, Charlotte. This looks wonderful and I'm sure it's just as beautiful and moving as your other poetry. Yay for you! :)
    xo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, Alexandra. I'm very excited about this book, and was so pleased with the lovely cover. :) Thanks for checking in.

      xo

      Delete