My newest book coming soon!


So thrilled to post the cover of my latest book, "Meagan's Wish." This is a very special project, near and dear to my heart. I began writing this book several years ago, and it has taken until now to find just the right person to illustrate it for me. As you can see, Alexandra MacVean has once again used her magic pens and brushes to make my dream come true with this beautiful cover.

"Meagan's Wish" is a heartwarming story of a lonely little girl with a very special secret wish. This book will make a perfect Christmas gift for all the little lovers of books on your list. And guess what? It will be released just in time for your holiday gifting!

"Meagan's Wish" is scheduled to be released in early 2018 and the 4th and final book of the "Mis-Adventures of Chance, Little Man's Big Dream," will be coming your way also for the holidays! This last book is sure to please all your little readers. It's not only a fun, colorful book, it is also an educational one. Chance will be at the peak of his mis-adventures as he flies around the world on a magic carpet bringing back all kinds of interesting facts about his travels!

You'll not want to miss out on these great little treasures, so come back soon for the exact release dates, or visit me on my Facebook author page.

Have a wonderful evening and a blessed November my friends!

C.J. ~

4 comments:

  1. I can't wait to read Meagans Wish. You are very talented and I have loved everything I have read.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much! It should be release soon! Yay!

      C.J. ~

      Delete
  2. Looks like a delightful book ~ may get it for my niece ~ Good Luck!

    light and love,
    A ShutterBug Explores,
    aka (A Creative Harbor)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Carol! I think your niece will be delighted with this book. So happy it will be out in time for the holidays. :)

      Blessings!

      C.J. ~

      Delete